Insights into Purchasing an Established ATM Route

The acquisition of an ATM route presents an array of strategic considerations for potential buyers. This article delves into the nuances of such a business venture, highlighting key factors and operational insights.

An ATM route consists of several automated teller machines placed at various locations where cash withdrawal demands are high. Purchasing an established route means acquiring a business with a predefined customer base and cash flow patterns. Buyers need to evaluate the locations of the ATMs, the volume of transactions at each machine, and the maintenance agreements in place. It is also essential to understand the security measures employed, as well as the logistics of cash replenishment. A thorough analysis of the financial records and an assessment of the potential for growth or expansion within the Chicago area are imperative. Moreover, understanding the technological aspects, such as software updates and compliance with banking regulations, is crucial for a smooth operation.

Grow G2 Healthy Vending Route

This business consists of six (6) Grow G2 Healthy Vending machines at locations in the Plano, Allen and The Colony areas. Machines have card reader capabilities, online inventory and sales monitoring, and other features. Monthly sales for the last 12 months average out at $1,093 per month. After exp...

Location

United States

Price

$25,000

Revenue

$13,100

Cashflow

EBITDA

SDE

Elkhart Indiana Vending Route

This listing is for a well established, turnkey vending machine route in the Elkhart, Indiana area. The route consists of 29 accounts/locations with a total of 81 machines. Additional 4-6 machines are included in the purchase. The vending accounts are mainly in factory or office settings, primarily ...

Location

United States

Price

$103,900

Revenue

$133,020

Cashflow

EBITDA

SDE

Highly Profitable Transmission & Auto Service

This business is a successful, multi-faceted auto service located in the southwest Chicago suburbs. They specialize in transmission repair and replacement, which makes up 80% of their business. The remaining 20% comes from towing service and other auto repair services like engine repairs & replaceme...

Location

United States

Price

$5,250,000

Revenue

$1,291,595

Cashflow

$204,813

EBITDA

$77,163

SDE

Mission's Tortilla Route, Bourbonnais, IL

This business listing is for Mission's Tortilla Route located in Bourbonnais, Illinois. The route is available for sale at a price of $125,000. The route generates $563,992 in yearly sales and has a net profit of $94,307. The distributorship and territory are purchased through the seller and contrac...

Location

United States

Price

$125,000

Revenue

$563,992

Cashflow

$94,307

EBITDA

$94,307

SDE

Mission Tortilla Routes in Orland Park, IL

Mission Tortilla Routes is a business that offers exclusive distribution rights within a specified sales territory. This particular business has three routes in the south suburbs of Chicago, including Orland Park, Tinley Park, Midlothian, Homewood, Alsip, Oaklawn, Evergreen Park, and nearby cities. ...

Location

United States

Price

$210,000

Revenue

$94,380

Cashflow

$94,380

EBITDA

SDE

$94,380

Investing in an established ATM route in Chicago requires careful consideration of the factors outlined above. A meticulous approach to examining the business can lead to a solid understanding of its operational dynamics and potential for sustained profitability.